Sea Gradient

After a long time I have a tutorial for you. This time is a gradient with some lousy konad. 
First, you will need three different nail polish colors, sponge and a tape. I used white, bright blue and dark blue polishes. I decided for blue, because I'm at the sea at the moment you are reading this post and I thought something connected with this theme would be great for this post.

Step 1: Apply two coats of your first nail polish. I was using white from H&M. Wait till polish drys.


Step 2: Protect your cuticles with a tape. There would be some mess and you can avoid it with this step. And in the end you won't have a lot to clean up (or anything at all).


Step 3: Sponge the bright blue polish on two thirds of each nail. I was using Essence Fall For Me.


Step 4: Sponge the dark blue polish on the lower third of each nail. I was using Bourjois 10 Days 18.


Step 5: Remove the tape and clean up your cuticles, if they need clean up. If you are satisfied with only gradient, you can apply a top coat over it and your manicure is done. But if you want more, you can add some konad, like I did.


Step 6: I've choosen dolphins, because they are sea creatures. You can choose some other design and stamp it on your nails. 


Step 7: In the end aplly a top coat on you manicure and you are done. But make sure, you wait a little, so you don't mess a konad like it did.

8 komentarjev

  1. Neki dan sam krenula bas morski gradient da pravim al nije ispalo fino :)
    Kod tebe je super, svidja mi se dodatak delfina :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. jaz sem tudi en dan imela podobno manikuro in tudi meni se delfincek ni lepo odstempljal :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oooo kako luštna manikura! Super res <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you all for your comments.

    @misaya: Ne vem, če lak ni bil dober ali pa so moje sposobnosti konadiranja tako slabe.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3