Review: Sleek Storm i-Divine


"The Storm i-Divine palette comprises of 12 strong and rich shades perfect for accentuating the eyes and creating natural looks. The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look." 
Source


I've read so many good thing about Sleek palettes, so I ordered two on slovenian site Moja drogerija and I reveived one as a gift. Today I'll review Storm i-Divine palette. 
This one is my favourite from all three, because it has a lot of neutral colors, which I use mostly. It has 12 eyeshadows. 9 of them are shimmery and 3 are matt. Shimmery eyeshadows are very good pigmented. The pigmentation of matt is also not so bad, but they are not as pigmented as shimmery. They all apply very well and are easy to blend. They last a whole day on my lids and they don't crease. But there is one thing, that bothers me. They fall out crazy, specially shimmery eyeshadows. I read a lot of review, but it looks like I'm the only one with this problem.
The packaging is great. The palette has a big mirrow, which I don't use that much. With palette comes a sponge applicator, which I also don't use, because I apply eyeshadows with brushes.
For me this is a great palette. Some people probably don't like it that much, because it has a lot of shimmery eyeshadows and very little matt, but I use mostly shimmery eyeshadows, so this is a hit for me.
Sleek Storm i-Divine swatches - upper row.
Sleek Storm i-Divine swatches - lower row.

And here is one brown make up I did with Storm palette. I don't remember exactly, which eyeshadows did I use. I wore this look a whole day in it was still perfect, when I was removing it. I applied eyeshadows over Artdeco make up base.

This palettes are available on the following sites: Sleek Make Up, Ličila.si, Zapikonai and Moja drogerija (last three for slovenian costumers).

Ni komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3