Review: Sleek Chaos i-Divine Palette


"The Chaos i-Divine palette comprises of 12 intense and high impact shades with a matte finish for the daring and trend focused individual. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look."
Source


Sleek Chaos i-Divine is a palette with 12 matte eyeshadows. The colors are very different, from browns, greens, blues to pinks and others. Some eyeshadows are very good pigmented and some are less. The least pigmented is the yellow. The first impression of this palette was quite good, but then, when I was thinking, what looks could I do with it, I liked it less. With other two palettes I could do more different looks, if I would use them alone, I think. But that is my personal opinion.
All three palettes have a black matt eyeshadow, but in this palette it is the most pigmented. I love it. But my favorites from this palette are greens and blues.



I made two looks with this palette. First I didn't know, what look to do, because I did a brown look with Storm i-Divine palette and I didn't want to repeat it, so I did a look with blue and pink. I think, this is horible and I removed it right after I took some photos.


And then I decided to do brown look anyway. I used both brown and a black eyeshadow. I like this look better.


I used eyeshadow base with both MU looks. I wore the second one a whole day and eyeshadows stayed on my lid withouth fading and they didn't crease. But it's true that they don't blend as perfect as shimmery eyeshadows do. 

This palettes are available on the following sites: Sleek Make Up, Ličila.si, Zapikonai and Moja drogerija (last three for slovenian costumers).

Ni komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3