Review: S-he Stylezone Mono Eyeshadow 035 (dark blue)

S-he 035 is a dark shimmery blue eyeshadow and it's very pigmented. It's easy to aplly and easy to blend. I bought it, after I saw a swatch of it on Mateja's blog (the post is here). I have to admit, that I love it. It doesn't say, how much product does the jar contains, but it's not a lot. S-he doesn't have a lot of different colors, but if all are good as this one, then they are worth buying. I highly recommend you to buy the blue one. One eyeshadow costs 1,95 €.


Here is one simple MU, made with this eyeshadow (I applied it over black jumbo pencil).


Did you try any of new S-he eyeshadows? What do you think about them?

6 komentarjev

  1. Lušno! Izgleda kot, da bi uporabila več senčk - od temne do svetle. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. V bistvu sem nanesla modro preko cele veke (preko črnega jumbo svinčnika), jo v pregibu precej zblendala in nato dodala še malce vijolične. Tole sem pozabila omeniti v postu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Aha, se mi je zdelo, da je videti vijolično. Lepo zgleda... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I didn't try any new ones but this looks great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. It's really suprise it's so pigmented, s-he usually doesn't make good pigmented products. Anyway, it's so pretty and the price is low, so it's worth buying :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @Maja: Hvala.

    @Just me and Hohner: This one is great. I'll try some more of them. I hope, they will be good too.

    @Emma: Maybe they've changed the formula. I've read, that the old eyeshadows weren't very pigmented.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3