Review: Essence TE Ballerina Backstage (blush and orange nail polish)

Today I'll review two products from Essence TE Ballerina Backstage, that I've got yesterday.

Blush Sufllé Prima Ballerina
It's a creamy blush in dirty pink with some shimmer. It's actually not that pink as my photo shows. I applied it on my cheeks with my fingers and application was just fine. It looks matt on cheeks. I like it, because it gaves them a nice look. I haven't tested yet, how long does it last, so I can't tell anything about that.

The blush is in a jar, which contains 6,1 g of product and it costs 3,29 €.


On Your Gracile Tiptoe
This is very beautiful coral-orange creamy polish. It applys like butter and it's opaque in two coats.

A bottle of polish contains 10 ml and it costs 1,79 €. There are 5 different colors in this collection.

On You Gracile Tiptoe - Sun.
On Your Gracile Tiptoe - Shadow.

Did you get anything from this collection? How do you like it?