Manhattan Naughty Nails 81T&Glitter Top Coat

This is gorgeous bright green cream polish 81T from Manhattan limited edition collection Naught Nails. I'm a big fan of bright colors lately (and also green), so I couldn't miss this one. It's easy to apply and it's opaque in two coats.


I applied Glitter TC from the same collection over it. I have similar glittery TC from Joy, but that one became thick and hard to apply, so I'm glad, that I bought this one.


Did you get anything from Naughty Nails LE?

8 komentarjev

  1. ow! i love that polish! its so cute! hehe i love the colors! :) by the way i'm your new follower :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. yep, i have the peachy and the purple gray polish from this collection. love them

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @neelai: Thank you. I already am your follower. :)

    @lora: I wanted to buy peachy too, but then I didn't. Mybe I will do next time, when I'll go to drugstre, if they will be still available.

    @Tinna: Hvala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. krasna bojica, meni je čak draža bez tc-a :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I don't have access to Naughty Nails, but this is so pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @NC: Meni je brez nadlaka tudi všeč.

    @Just Me And Hohner: Res je. :)

    @nicknails: Too bad. They have some pretty colors.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3