Green MU 2. 7. 2011

Today I have for you green make up, that I wore yesterday. I'm sorry that the colors aren't so vibrant as they were in RL. And sorry for my clumsy eyeliner application, I'm still practising.

For this look I used:
* Artdeco eyeshadow base
* Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow Glam It Up
* Essence Pocket Beauty Eye Love To Travel
* Vollare Golden Line 3
* Essence 2 in 1 kajal pencil Mix&Match
* Essence Metallics Steel me (eyeliner)
* Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look

4 komentarji

  1. Lepa zelena boja :)

    Inace, imas nagradu kod mene na blogu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I likey like it! :)

    I've tagged you :)

    http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-blog-award.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you, girls.

    And thanks for the awards. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3