Essence All About Cupcake

Essence has a lot of lip products. Their lipsticks are more like colored lipbalms and not a real lipsticks. All About Cupcake is a dark pink lipstick without shimmer and with a pleasant smell. It's not very pigmented and longlasting, but it does moisturizes my lips. 


And here is All About Cupcake on my lips. This lipstick is about two shades darker than my lips, so I like to use it, because it gaves a bit color to them.

7 komentarjev

  1. Tole si ogledujem že nekaj časa. Nisem ljubitelj nežnih šmink, ampak včasih imam že močnejši make up na očeh in čez dan potem rdeča šminka res ne paše zraven. Tako da mislim, da bi taka kar pasala zraven. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Se čisto strinjam s tabo. Tudi jaz raje nosim močnejši make up na očeh in potem z neko zelo pigmentirano šminko zelo čudno izgledam, zato imam raje tole, ker je vse bolj nevtralizirano.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It looks very pretty on your lips!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Since I discovered the beauty of online shopping I tend to avoid drugstores. But this looks like a good reason to pay DM a visit, the color is very pretty and looks really natural, wich would be perfect for me since I don't like to wear lipstick, but I do need a little bit of color for my lips. So thanks for sharing this! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I know this is an odd comment but your lips are gorgeous! So pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. @Natalie: Thank you.

    @Corina: I don't shop online, so I'm loyal drugstore shopper. If you don't like to wear lipstick, I higly recommend you Essence one, because they gave color to your lips, but not too much.

    @Just me and Hohner: I don't agree with you, because my upper lip isn't simetric, but thank you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Ta šminka je obnorela svet :D Res je lepa, jo bom morala poskusti:))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3