Deborah Milano Pret A Porter Sombrero Tan

This polish was such a disappointment. I liked the color, so I was hoping I could were it a lot, but the first application convinced me on the contrary. The application of this polish was PITA, even bigger than by Yellow Fiz. It was so hard to apply a nice and even coat. After three coats the polish still looked horible on my nails, so I applied very thick four coat. That also means that the drying time was long. And there were a lot of bubbles. I wanted to correct this with TC, but it didn't helped. The bubbles were still here. After the polish dried, it looked darker that in the bottle.


Because this polish was my manicure, I applied a Barry M crackle polish, so that the mistakes weren't that visible. But this crackle polish became very thick and hard to apply. I'm thinking about using a thicker, but I'm not sure, if it will still crackle after that. What do you think?

9 komentarjev

  1. This is such a beautiful color and it looks great with black! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you. I like the combination with black too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is THE manicure for Halloween :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I hate nail polish which needs more than one coat....

    Thats just awfull what happened..but pretty color though:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @Biberlee: Pa res. Oranžna in črna.

    @Pink: Mene pa več slojev ne moti, dokler se lak super nanaša. Še dobro, da je majhna steklenička, mi vsaj ni žal laka.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Baš lijepa boja, šteta što ne "sarađuje" pri lakiranju :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Res je. Ampak na srečo imam kar nekaj oranžnih, ki se lepše mažejo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Sa ovom kombinacijom ne možeš fulat' :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3