Bourjois Beige Glamour + Konad

This polish is called Beige Glamour. I don't know why, because it's not beige, it's more brownish pink. I bought it, because it looked like perfect base for konad. The finish is cream. It's opaque in two coats. I don't like it the best on its own. 


So, I stamp some flowers over it. You will noticed, that my konad isn't perfect. Well, I'm not very good with konad, but I'm practising. I will get better eventually.
I've used Essence stampy polish Stamp Me White and plate B10.

5 komentarjev

  1. Beautiful colour,love your mani ^_^



    http://ferahfezasfavourites.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Meni je ta odtenek zelo všeč, pa tudi konad je luškan! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is such a pretty color!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3