Bourjois 10 Days 19

Short post today. Here is another Bourjois polish. This one is number 19. I don't know, what color is this. Maybe fuchsia? It also has a pink shimmer. Two coats were enough for the opacity.

5 komentarjev

  1. I'm wearing this nail polish right now, hahah!
    I love it! I also wrote a post about it llike a month ago or so, check it out if you'd like. :)

    http://life-and-lemonade.blogspot.com/2011/06/bourjois-no-chips-19.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. That was a coincidence. :)

    I'll check your post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice! Lately I like these shades a lot more than in the past, they are so cheerful :) It looks good on you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous color, but I still like number 16 more.

    You have awards on my blog :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @Elsa: Thank you. I like that kind of colors more too. There were times, when I only wore dark colors.

    @Emma: I like number 16 more too. It's one of my favourites at the moment.
    Thanks for the award.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3