Beautyline Deluxe 2

First of all, you've probable noticed, that you can't see any photos from the most of my old posts. It looks like I deleted all photos by mistake. I'm using Picassa for uploading photos. I was deleting some albums, that didn't have aything to do with my blog and it looks like I also deleted photos from my blog. Now I'll have to re-upload all the photos again. I already uploaded some photos, but there are still a lot of post without photos and uploading will take some time, so you'll have to be patient with me.

Today I'm presenting you a polish, that I bought in Kik. Kik is a store with clothes, but they also have some other stuff, including cosmetics. I bought this polish, because I wanted to test it. I didn't expect much, but it surprised me in positive way. 
First the bottle. It contains 10 ml of polish and it  has stones for nail art. It also has written indigrediens, but I forgot to take a photo of them.


The polish doesn't have a name. It's called simple Beuty Line Nail Polish With Glittery Stones 2 (Nagellack mit Strass Steinen 2 - I'm not sure, if I translated this right). The formula is great. It's a nice peachy cream color, but when it drys, it looks more orange (it's darker after it drys). The application is great, I didn't have any problems with it. It was opaque on two coats.
The color line is small, they have only 5 or 6 colors, I'm not sure. But I love this polish. If there would be more interesting colors, I would definitely buy more of these polishes.

7 komentarjev

  1. Kok pa stanejo ti lakci? Je pa tak res lep, poletn lakec in res ti ful paše. ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Saj sem vedela, da sem nekaj pozabila napisati. Posamezen lak stane 2,19 €.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. The color is beautiful!

    Btw, I tagged you! :) For more info, click on the link! http://redhairandblacknailpolish.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-where-do-i-store-my-cosmetics.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Looks great! I wish oranges would look so good on me too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @nicknails: Thank you.

    @Elsa: Maybe you just didn't find the perfect orange for you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3