Awards

Emma, Melody of Beauty and Une Ruxi a Paris gave me Top 10 Award. Thank you, girls. :)


The Top 10 award rules:
1.Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2.Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3.List your top 10 cosmetics.
4.Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

My top 10 beauty products are:
1. Nail polish - it doesn't matter which brand or color it is, my nails have to have color on them.
2. Artdeco eyeshadow base is the best base, I've ever tried.
3. Lipgloss- Essence Stay With Me My Favourite Milkshake is my favorite at the moment.
4. Eyeliner - I use Essence Sun Club All Night Brown almost every day.
5. Coconut oil for my hair. It makes my hare smooth and more healty.
6. Eyeshadow - Essence Metallics Copper Rulez is my favorite plate. I use it every day. It's very good pigmented and long lasting. Unfortunatelly it was a part of limited edition collection.
7. Base coat - I'm using Essence Nail Art base coat and I'm very satisfied with it.
8. Balea Cream Piling is one of the best piling, I've tried.
9. Balea Aqua Serum - I used it, because my skin is very dry and it works perfect for me.
10. The last product is Dove Intensive-Cream, which I use for long time now. It's my favourite cream for face.

The second award gave me Emma, Nail From Fairy Tale and Melody of Beauty. It's Best Blog Award. Thank you, girls. :)


The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Complete the form below.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Award 10 blogs.
5. Drop them a line and tell them about it.

Name your favorite color: Green.
Name your favorite song: I don't have it.
Name your favorite dessert: Eiscream.
What makes you mad? When people are lying to me.
When you’re upset you… I have to go for a walk or something, because I can't be calm and stay in one place.
Your favorite pet? Our dog Ris.
Black or white? White.
Your biggest fear is? To stay alone and to have nobody to talk to.
Your best feature is? Honesty.
Everyday attitude: Life is beautiful, so don't miss it.
What is perfection? When you are what you are and you don't change only, because the other say so. I really don't care, what the other people say. The most important for me is, that I'm satisfied with myself, not the others.
Guilty Pleasure: Polishes.

I shared the facts about me here, so I will skip the third point.

I give both awards to:
Tinna
Elsa
Das Experiment
Mateja
Nina
Emily
Simona
Theodora
Serena Nuvola
Cherry Colors

6 komentarjev

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oh wow thank you for tagging me! you´re so sweet :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You're all welcome. Every one of you deserve this award. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3