Liebster Blogger Award + Kreativ Blogger Award

Mateja from Mateja's Beauty Blog and Let's polish some nails gave me Liebster Blog Award. 


The Liebster Blog Award is designed for bloggers with less than 300 followers. When you receive this award, you have to link back to the blogger who gave it to you and you have to nominate three other blogs.

I gave this award to:
Maja - a Slovenian blogger with great reviews and tips (she just wrote the tip, how to revive the dry gel eyeliner).

Elsa P. -  a nail polish blogger with great swatches and lovely nails

Nails From Fairy Tale - a Serbian nail polish blogger with very creative ideas for nail art.

***

The next award received from Lalica, Nina, La Loca De Los Esmaltes, Nails From Fairy Tale and Let's polish some nails. Thank you, girls.


Now I have to write 10 facts about me:

1. I think I haven't mention before, but I study history and slovenian language.
2. My favourite chocolate is Milka.
3. I don't drink tea. I think the elementary school was guilty, that I hate tea, because we drink it there every day and it was always cold.
4. I never smoked a cigarette and I'm very proud on that.
5. When I was 11, I shaved one of my eyebrows, because I wanted to have nice looking eyebrows like ladies in magazines. Omg, I was so stupid and jung.
6. My favourite actor is Johnny Depp.
7. I adore watching TV-serie Pride and Prejudice. I probably watched it like 3 times in the last year. I can't help myself, Colin Firth is so hot as Mr. Darcy. 
8. I have one brother. He is one year younger than me.
9. My favourite month is May, because I have birthday in May.
10. As you probably noticed, my english is very bad, but I hope you can forgive me that. I've never been good at foreign languages.

10 komentarjev

  1. Ahhh yes! Mr. Darcy <3 *drools*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sva obe "majski" deklici torej :D

    Uf, ja... Mr. Darcy...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Najlepša hvala za nagrado! :D In seveda čestitke...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you sooooo much <3 I'll do everything I have to asap! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thanks for the award! I already filled it in on my blog, but I will adjust it and mention your name/blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Congrats on the awards and thank you so much for giving it to me!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. čestitam na nagradama draga :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Caj...ni ja ga ne volim iz istog razloga, i zbog toga me svi cudno gledaju :D
    I hvala na nagradici :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. @Olivia: He is so cute. <3

    @Biba: Mislim, da se glede Mr. Darcyja vse strinjamo. :)

    @Maja: Ni za kaj.

    @Elsa: You're welcome.

    @Sylvia: I didn't motice that. But, one more award is good in every case.

    @Natalie: You're welcome.

    @NC: Hvala. :)

    @NFFT: Ja, saj mene tudi vse čudno gledajo zaradi tega dejstva. A jaz pač ne pijem čaja.

    @Tassa: Ni za kaj.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3