Easter NOTD

This is my today's manicure. I polished my nails with Essence Mellow Yellow and then added some butterflys on my ring finger and thumb.


And Happy Easter to everyone.

10 komentarjev

  1. lepo :) in lepe praznike tudi tebi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The Mellow yellow Nail polish is beautiful and your manicure also :). Congratulations!!

    Check out my nail polish and designs blog:

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

    Thanks!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Luštno! Pa vesele velikonočne praznike :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čudovito ozadje in še lepša manikura =).
    Vesele praznike tudi tebi =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. slatka manikura :-D
    sretan uskrs i tebi draga :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Baš je slatko, lijepa žuta.

    Sretan Uskrs :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. waw kako lepa manikura:)....metuljčki so mi še posebej všeč:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Thank you all, girls. I hope, you had a great holidays. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3