Catrice Forget Me Not

This was love at first sight. I present you new Catrice polish Forget Me Not. When I first saw it in the drugstore, I knew, I have to have it. It's purple with silver shimmer. Just gorgeous. The application was great. It's pretty opaque, one coat would be enough, but I applied two for the swatch. This color is so more vivid in person. I love this polish and I totally recommend it.

10 komentarjev

  1. Nice name for such a beauty!! gorgeous color!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love this purple shade :D I must absolutely get some Catrice polishes (I keep repeating it to myself >.<)!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Omg that purple is simply stunning! Love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Prekrasna boja,jako je slična Purple diamondu od essencea,koji obožavam,samo on ima više srebrnog shimmera :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @Silence is Loud: This polish definitely won't be forgotten. :)

    @Elsa: You definitely should get Catrice polishes, because they are just great. They have beautiful colors and their quality is very good.

    @Leanne: This is one of the most beautiful purple polishes.

    @Nina: Narejena sta po podobnem principu, vendar se mi zdi, da se tudi osnovni barvi malce razlikujeta, da ni razlika le v šimru.

    @Jette From: Thanks. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love this purple! I used one of your photos on my blog..I hope you don´t mind..I linked it back here ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. nice :)
    http://kimsalome.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3