Some MU Looks

Today I'm going to show you two make up looks, I made. The first one I mad yesterday, when I went to the cinema and the other one I made very often, when I go to the faculty.

For this MU I used three different blue eyeshadows, but they look very similar to each other on the eye.


I used:
- Essence Summer Flirt
- Essence Long Island Breeze
- Essence Steel Me
- Melem purple pencil
- S-he Twin Kajal
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look mascara


This MU I wear very often. I used two Essence eyeshadow and as you can see, they are not very pigmented. I used green and yellow eyeshadow, but they look the same in RL too.


I used:
- Artdeco Eyeshadow base
- Essence Colour Splash
- Essence Hot Spot
- Essence Steel Me
- Essence Kajal Pencil Black
- Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil Mix & Match
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Look mascara

5 komentarjev

  1. zadnji look miriše na proljeće :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. @Nail crazy: Zadnje čase zelo rada nosim zelen MU. Mogoče je res kriva pomlad, zato tudi MU spominja na pomlad. ;)

    @Minty: Thank you. :)

    @Biba: Hvala. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super make-up, ampak na prvi slikici so mi malenkost boljše barve

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3