Midnight Stars

Today just a quick post to show you another franken I made. I mixed together Catrice It Blue My Mind, one of the most beautiful dark blue polishes, and S-he 247, a pink holo. 
I named it Midnight Stars. I love it. The holo is more visible in person. I don't know, why my camera didn't want to catch the real holo. I applied two coats.

7 komentarjev

  1. Wow,prekrasan je!I ja imam problem sa hvatanjem prave boje na slikama,rijetko kada su mi dobre....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I was just going to say that it looks like a star filled sky before I saw what you named it. Very pretty :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @Nina: Hvala. Meni se tudi dogaja, da težko ujamem pravo barvo, zato najraje slikam na soncu, kjer mi to najlažje uspeva.

    @Olivia: Thank you. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love this color! It's so unique and pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. @nail czazy: Hvala. Jaz sem zelo vesela, da je tako izpadlo.

    @Minty: Thank you. I think all frankens are unique, because one makes them alone. ;)

    @NatalieDouka: Thank you. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3