Tagged

A few day ago I was tagged by Nail Crazy to answer some questions.

7 things I have to do before I die:
- enjoy life
- spend so much time as I can with my bf
- have children
- have my own house
- travel around the world
- have my own company
- make my own nail polish collection

7 things I say all the time:
- Sem ti rekla.
- Ja, ziher.
- No, no.
- Aha.
- Eh.
- Kaj si ti nor?
- Čao.

7 things I am good at:
- polishing my nails
- buying polishes
- listening
- making jewellery
- studying
- reading
- baking muffins


7 flaws:
- stubborn
- lazy
- shopaholic
- exagerate
- sometimes to nervouos
- clumpsy
- talking too loud

7 qualities:
- patient
- good listener
- responsible
- creative
- hard working
- curious
- honest

7 bloggers:
.*sparkle*
Biba
Tassa
colorfulbottle
Ina
Allison
hermetic

6 komentarjev

  1. I love your answers. Check out my giveaway!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. @Biba: Ni za kaj. ;)

    @Toesthattwinkle: Thank you. I will check it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. @colorfulbottle: Hvala. :) In ni za kaj. :)

    @Lendoxia: :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3