Blog awards

Naj začnem s Sunshine award. Dobila sem jo od Blu11 in Izzy. Hvala obema. :)

Let me start with Sunshine award. I've been tagged by Blu11 from Polish Drop and Izzy from Izzy creations. Thank you both. :) Check out their blogs. Blu11 has beautiful nails and Izzy is making wonderful creations.












The rules are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.



Druga nagrada, ki sem jo dobila od Blu11, je Happy 101 award.

The second award I've been tagged by Blu11, is Happy 101 award.





The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.


I like:
- my boyfriend and family
- chocolate
- nail polishes
- jewelry
- spring
- history
- reading
- music
- our dogs (Ris and Runa)
- shopping




So, for both awards I nominate:
Ulmiel
Lili
Gone2RehabBRB 
Colorfulbottle
Lyra 
Tinna
Red
Ines
*sparkle*
Rasta
Zetuzetia

5 komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3