Uncle Google Knows

Tole igrico sem našla na blogu od colorfulbottle in sem se odločila, da pogledam, kaj stric Google pravi o meni.

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search: 
Tatjana Needs Medical Treatment (Doctor, help, there is something wrong with me. I guess). 

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Tatjana looks like she's urinating on that cop car (I am a really bad girl).

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
Tatjana hates sugary foods (When I eat to much sugar, I urinate on cop cars).

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search: 
Tatjana goes miami3 (What is that?).

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
Tatjana loves interacting with kids, so being a real princess is fulfilling her dream of performing and bringing joy to all (I love kids, but that is so not true, besause i hate performing).

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Tatjana eats healthily (No sugary food for me).

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search: 
Tatjana has no reception desk (I need it, because ...?).

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Tatjana works as a research fellow in Centre for Human Evolution, Adaptation and Disease on projects related to evolutionary (And some day I will get a Nobel prise).

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Tatjana lives in sunny South Carolina (Yes, because I don't like snow).

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
Tatjana died at the age of 22 (I am 22! Oh, my life was so short.).

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
Tatjana does the Sharon Stone "Basic Instinct" (If uncle Google says so, then this must be true:)).

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
Tatjana will be shown on a map if you enable JavaScript (What?).

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Tatjana is a character who is very despicable and unlikable (I tried my best, but my life was so short. I couldn't be nice to everyone. Thank you uncle Google for beeing honest with me).

Haha, česa vsega ne najdeš na intenetu. Tole je bilo res zabavno.

P. S.: Oprostite moji angleščini, ampak jaz in tuji jeziki si nismo ravno najboljši prijatelji. :)

2 komentarja

  1. Res, druga zmaga. Sem se pošteno nasmejala, ko sem zbirala odgovore. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3